Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:28:18 -0600 (CST)
From:      Rich Winkel <rich@chumbly.math.missouri.edu>
To:        andreas@marvin.robin.de
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mgdiff-1.0

This would a fantastic utility for updating /etc files, in conjunction with mergemaster.
Unfortunately it's missing two important capabilities:
The ability to simultaneously select two differing blocks, so they're
both in the merged output.
The ability to individually select or unselect lines within a block.

I hope someone can add this functionality, before I try to undertake it myself :-)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Rich