Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 20:10:38 -0200
From:      Luiz Lins <luigi@vecom.com.br>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can anyone help me with freeWAIS <-> SFgate ???

Greetings....

I know this question don't belongs here, but the freeWAIS - SFgate
discussion list seems a little abandoned, maybe someone here could help
me....

    I have freeWais-sf-2.1.2 and SFgate-4.0.35 on my freeBSD 2.2.5 box
and I'm trying to develop a internal search that provides me a link to
one of my pages.
    But when I try to put together several  headlines (such as
description and title) on the <layout> of my .fmt file, the output comes
in one single line. :(
    Is there a way to break this line in several (at least 3) ones? How
can I tell to my SFgate that the link is ONLY the first line of my
<layout> field?

TIA

Luiz Lins

luigi@linkoteca.com