Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2011 21:24:04 -0500
From:      Ryan Stone <rysto32@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for Testers: VirtualBox 4.0.4

I'm running VirtualBox 4.0.4 under PC-BSD 8.1.  Previously I had the
latest VirtualBox PBI installed(3.2.12).  VirtualBox 4.0.4 has
recognized my previous VMs and I'm able to start them, but if I try to
open the "Settings" window in VirtualBox OSE Manager it crashes with
an assertion failure.  I'm not sure if the fact that I had some VMs
from a previous installation hanging around has anything to do with
the problem: I see the crash if I run the OSE Manager as root, and
root didn't have machines before.  I don't seem to get a core file,
but that could be a problem on my end.  The output to the console is:

[rstone@pcbsd-7934 rstone]VirtualBox
Type Manifest File: /home/rstone/.VirtualBox/xpti.dat
nsNativeComponentLoader: autoregistering begins.
nsNativeComponentLoader: autoregistering succeeded
nNCL: registering deferred (0)
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".

!!Assertion Failed!!
Expression: pContext
Location  : /usr/ports/emulators/virtualbox-ose/work/VirtualBox-4.0.4_OSE/src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox/src/VBoxGLSupportInfo.cpp(665)
static bool VBoxVHWAInfo::checkVHWASupport()
Trace/BPT trap: 5

Let me know if you need any more information.