Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:25:42 -0500
From:      "Jonz" <jonz@cticomtel.com>
To:        <freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Free BSD 4.1 Driver for Dell Platform 2850 and 850

My company, Comtel Technologies, works with Dell platforms; 2850 and 850.

We have an on-going project, which involves the fulfillment of Dell

platforms using FreeBSD 4.1.   We need assistance with writing device

drivers required for Dell platforms.  We would be able to give the specs to

these platforms and specify which drivers will be used and which ones need

code.  Any information you have on this subject would be of great help.

John