Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 1999 12:38:51 +0300
From:      Anand Buddhdev <arb@anand.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   upgrade clobbering my "sendmail"

I've done binary upgrades from 3.0 to 3.1, and from 3.1 to 3.2. Both
times, the upgrade clobbered my sendmail->qmail link, and overwrote it
with the real sendmail. I had to fix it manually both times. Is FreeBSD
going to stick to sendmail always, or do they plan on making sendmail an
option, so that an upgrade doesn't clobber our qmail/exim/postfix
installations?

--
See complete headers for more info