Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:30:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        green <green@prokk.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: dhcpd+DNS

If I understand you correctly, you're speaking about dynamic DNS.  This is
possible in isc-dhcpd 3.0 with later versions of Bind 8 and all versions
of Bind 9.  Take a look at the bind documentation and the dhcpd.conf(5)
manpage.  The manpage has quite a bit of information on configuring DDNS
(including some named.conf examples).

Joe