Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 2001 21:56:10 -0000
From:      "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Better way to transfer files

I'm still continuing to deal with the problem of my kernel panicking
when I transfer large files over my 100Mbps LAN via FTP.  I've even
gone back to the version of FreeBSD that I thought it worked under
(4.1.1-RELEASE).  Since I can't seem to find anyone that knows how to
solve this problem, is there a better way to transfer large (100MB and
larger) files from a Win2k box to my FreeBSD server?

This is really causing major problems and I don't know where else to
look for solutions.  I've tried everything anyone has suggested to me.

---
| Jason P. Halbert                 | jason@jason-n3xt.org |
| Transmitter Maintenance Engineer | DALnet: Push^Pop     |
| KC5WEG                           | ICQ#: 86637300       |
| KDAF-TV/DT WB 33/32              | (214) 252-3300       |
|     Experts know more and more about less and less.     |
|                  http://jason-n3xt.org                  |