Date:      Fri, 16 Sep 2016 11:08:38 -0700
From:      "Nawaf Diab" <nawaf@cbinsurance.com.mm>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Proposal

Hello there, I am Nawaf Diab I am contacting you because I have a proposal =
that I think may interest you. I represent the interest of my brother in-la=
w who is a minister in the Syrian Government. As you probably know, there i=
s a lot of crisis going on currently in Syria and my brother in-law has fal=
len out with the ruling Junta especially the president because of his forei=
gn policies and these senseless war and killings that has been going on for=
 a while. Everybody in Syria is fed up and want a change but the president =
is too powerfull and he simply kills anyone that tries to oppose him. My br=
other in-law has moved to support the opposition to empower them to be able=
 to fight and repel the ruling party but unfortunately, his efforts has bee=
n unsuccessful and he is now currently being arrested for plotting to unsea=
t the ruling leader. They have seized all his assets and he is now very sca=
red for the safety of his family especially his kids. Before he was arreste=
d, he has asked me to help him find a foreign investor who can help him acc=
ommodate and invest $100 Million USD privately that he has lodged in a fina=
nce house abroad. He wants these funds safely invested so that the future a=
nd safety of his family can be secured.

I am contacting you with the hope that you will be interested in helping us=
. We need your help to accommodate and lodge the funds in the banking syste=
m in your country and also invest it in a very productive projects. We will=
 handle the logistics involved in the movement of the funds to you. Please =
note that the entire business will be executed in a legal way. My brother i=
n-law has promised to compensate you handsomely for your role in this busin=
ess. Do you think you can handle this=3F

He wants this to be done discretely so I will be acting as his eyes and ear=
s during the course of this transaction.

If this proposal interests you, please kindly reply me only on: nawafdiab@s=
ecsuremailer.com so that I can give
you more details.

Regards,