Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:16:11
From:      "Jan Botha" <ja_botha@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   **Strange message in dmesg**

Hi, I get the following message when I boot:

ad0: 28629MB <WDC WD300AB-60BVA0> [58168/16/63] at ata0-master UDMA100
(null): MODE_SENSE_BIG command timeout - resetting
ata1: resetting devices .. done

After the first line is displayed, there is a delay and then the other two
follow. The system boots fine and there are no other problems. I'm running
FreeBSD 4.3

Is this something of concern? Please tell me what this message is trying to
tell me. Thanx
Jan