Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 1998 18:21:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   copies done....

Ok, I finished all the copies and fixups (I think).  Here's the final
list.  I did change the dependencies but I'm not sure if everything is
correct (e.g., if a patchfile has a "../../x11/tk" type of reference,
it will blow up).

I'd do a full package build if so many things are not broken due to
the perl upgrade.  (Or maybe I should anyway, DUDS is my friend....)
Anyway, please let me know (or just fix it!) if you find something
wrong.

Thanks....

Satoshi
-------
comms from x11:
  viewfax

mail from x11:
  xbuffy

deskutils from misc:
  cal cbb ical korganizer kproject offix-trash plan teapot xcalendar
  xinvest xmaddressbook xmdiary xopps zorro

deskutils from x11:
  sliderule xpostit xpostitPlus

x11-clocks from misc:
  xtimer

x11-clocks from x11:
  asclock bclock dclock emiclock mlclock mouseclock rclock swisswatch
  t3d wmtime xalarm xdaliclock

x11-fm from x11:
  asfiles dfm explorer filerunner offix-files q3dmenu tkdesk workplace
  xfm

x11-fonts from x11:
  etlfonts freefonts getbdf sharefonts tkfont xfed xmbdfed

x11-toolkits from x11:
  FWF Xaw3d auis blt gtk gtk11 iv lesstif neXtaw p5-Gtk p5-Tcl-Tk
  p5-Tk pmw pygtk qt qt133 qt140 slingshot tix tk41 tk42 tk80 tk81
  tkstep80 v xbae xforms xview-clients xview-config xview-lib

x11-wm from x11:
  afterstep-devel afterstep amiwm blackbox ctwm enlightenment fvwm
  fvwm2 fvwm95 gwm icewm lwm mlvwm olvwm piewm qvwm tvtwm windowmaker
  wm2 wmx