Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 1998 15:36:55 +0200 (EET)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu (Steve Kargl)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: *hmph*

> >it appears that i was dropped off from two bsd lists a while ago,
> >probably that crash someone mentioned about.
> Several people had accidentally been dropped from mailing lists,
> so don't take it personally.

i didnt.

> FreeBSD is a VOLUNTEER effort.  FreeBSD.org is hosted on machines
> by Walnut Creek Cdrom for FREE.  If you wish to make a significant
> monetary contribution to ensure that major disk failures and their
> subsequent replacement goes smoothly, I'm sure Walnut Creek Cdrom
> will not complain.

i'm sure i will do it the first day i can afford to do it.

> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi

ops, i did not know such a thing exists... basicly, what i wanted, was
that someone would tell me that there is some method for me to read
those missed cvs-all messages. my mistake was to post the question
while in a bad mood, so i worded it in a most wrong way.

> Oh, did I mention that FreeBSD is a volunteer effort.

i apologized, and will do again.

will it make it look any "better" for me if i mention that i'm in
the middle of a major project merging our netbsd servers into freebsd?

=)   (why? coz i know frisbee better, and coz of the x86 platforms,
      and coz of cvsup and /usr/ports and 10001 other things)

> Steve

mickey