Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 1996 15:51:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      Stefan Molnar <stefan@exis.net>
To:        Bradley Dunn <bradley@dunn.org>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Decision in Router Purchase

> > When did that happen?  We have two right now load ballanced on a cisco
> > 7010.  We wanted to change it to a simplex config, but the cisco can
> > not handle it.
>
> Why do you want to make your T1s simplex? I assume you are paying the
> telco for both pairs, so why not use them?

We have only one with the telco, the other is with cox fibernet.

But we just got mux units when the 3rd comes in.

Stefan

Stefan Molnar                  Team Exis.Net
stefan@exis.net                   Member EFF
Slightly Silly                     Team OS/2
east-coast-ambassador@soda.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
"She turned me into a Newt!  A Newt?
I got better."     -Monty Python