Date:      Thu, 7 May 1998 11:19:42 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Andrzej Szydlo <andrzej@maciek.gv.edu.pl>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: QIC-02 Archive 2150L Tape Drive

On Wed,  6 May 1998 at 12:02:53 +0200, Andrzej Szydlo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Are QIC-02 Tape Drives, Archive model 2150L in this case, supported?

Yes.

> If so, is/was any one using them?

Somebody else sent a question today with a problem with dump.  Check
your incoming -questions.  I used to use one, but I can't recall
whether it was with FreeBSD.

> Where to look for a driver?

As always, in /sys/i386/conf/LINT:

# wt: Wangtek and Archive QIC-02/QIC-36 tape drives
device		wt0	at isa? port 0x300 bio irq 5 drq 1 vector wtintr

Greg