Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:49:24 +0530
From:      "mike savry" <mike.linkexchange@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Link Exchange Request

Hi,
Greetings from http://www.seoindia.mobi

I am the webmaster of http://www.seoindia.mobi

I came across your site and since both your site and my site are related to
Site Topic, I am interested in exchanging
links with your website.
Please visit our website and subsequently consider linking with us.

Here's the link information:

===========================

URL :http://www.seoindia.mobi
TITLE : Seo India
DESCRIPTION : Seo India & Services is one of the leading search engine
optimization firm that offers an exclusive
Service & Support for e business industry.

===========================

html format

leading search engine optimization firm
that offers an exclusive Service & Support for e business industry.

===========================

I Would appreciate response from you, while I would also like to mention
that:
(3 Way Link Exchange) : Once you add our link to your site, your link
details will be active on our's within 24 hrs
at :
Choose any one from the following sites: (PR relevancy Needed )

http://www.minimalistic-design.info (choose any category) pr 3 or 4
http://www.quakerparrot.info pr 4
http://www.2006timeline.info/home/february-2006-timeline/ pr 4
http://www.trend-watch.com pr 3 (choose any category)

Thanks.

MIKE (Webmaster)
http://www.seoindia.mobi - Seo India

Disclaimer:
We highly appreciate your reply even you are not interested in our offer,
simply put NO THANKS in Subject column, so
that you don t get our mails in future.