Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:18:33 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
Cc:        "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>, Kazutaka YOKOTA <yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp>, Freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB keyboard attach function?

That might be the case however I and Viren R. Shah have found out that
with the lastest current we can indeed talk to the bootloader which
we couldn't before. The only thing which change in my computer
was a cvsup update ,i.e., I did not touch my bios setting nor do I have
an AT keyboard attached.

--

 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@star-gate.com