Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 2008 22:57:46 -0400
From:      "Adam Stylinski" <kungfujesus06@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Generic Marvell 88SX7042 Cards

Hello,
     I've been scouring through the Hardware Support list to find that
nothing under this chipset seems to be supported.  Linux recently supports
this with the sata_mv module and I was wondering if there was any effort to
port a driver to BSD.  I have a Rosewill RC-218 card, which is a non-raid
SATA-II Controller with 4 ports.  I would like to expand my zraid with this
card.  Any more information to the progress of this would be extremely
appreciated.  Thanks.