Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:00:35 GMT
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/106014: Problems with www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

The following reply was made to PR www/106014; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To: "Dr. Markus Waldeck" <waldeck@gmx.de>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:53:53 +0100

 Dr. Markus Waldeck wrote:

 Hello,

 You should not just file a PR out of the blue with
 this information, perhaps it is better to just ask
 to the mailinglist to see what happened with the
 PR's instead of submitting new entries over and
 over again and therefor filling up the logs.

 You only risk that you are not being helped with those
 things.

 So, i will close the PR; please contact either
 the freebsd-www mailinglist or contact the gnats-admins
 to see what happened, if people think this is worth a PR
 for that, get back to me and I will reopen it with the
 most recent information included.

 Thanks.

 --
 Kind regards,