Date:      15 Jun 2001 00:36:24 +0200
From:      Ulf.Kister@t-online.de (Ulf Kister)
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My cat crashed my BSD box

here is another one:

When I was brand new to FreeBSD (back on 3.1 STABLE) and very happy to
have an OS which gave me the reliability I needed to simply *work*
with it my 2 year old daughter did some kind of a Tai Chi
fingerspreading over my keyboard which caused the computer to fall
into a similar mode. Pulling out and re-plugging the power supply was
the only way to regenerate it again (the only time ever).

Unfortunately she was not able to reproduce the effect ...

later, Ulf