Date:      Wed, 07 Mar 2001 18:26:21 -0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: if_fxp status?

Dennis wrote:
> At 05:20 PM 03/07/2001, you wrote:
> >:
> >:The people involved know.
> >:
> >
> >      Harrruummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  (Gong!)
> >      Harrruummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  (Gong!)
> >
> >                                                 -Matt
>

> its been discussed several times on this list. No need to go into it again.

Then why the hell are you posting if there is no need to go into it again?
It is extremely bad form to post asking for something without supplying
details or at least a pointer to where they are (msgid's etc).

There are other people who can fix it, but they cannot do anything if you
refuse to supply all the precise details in an easy to access form.
If you are unwilling to do that, then stop bothering us!

Cheers,
-Peter