Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 1996 13:41:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Brian Litzinger" <brian@easy1.mediacity.com>
To:        vernick@CS.SunySB.EDU (Michael Vernick)
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GUS PnP

> I just received the GUS PnP and the same day saw the posting about the
> minimum 512K memory requirement.  I saw no mention of what kind of
> memory that should be added.  I sent an email request for information.

I'm not familiar with the number system people use these days for
identifying memory.  I think of them at two 256K simms or 1
1M simm.  I use 70ns DRAMs.  I've never owned a Gus PnP Pro, so I
don't know what the speed is supposed to be.  I asked Amancio but
didn't get a response.

--
Brian Litzinger					       Powered by FreeBSD
<brian@mediacity.com>                            http[s]://www.mpress.com