Date:      Mon, 22 May 1995 10:45:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   making patches

I haven't made aport before, but I've the time right now, so I'm trying
to take all the bugs out of InterViews 3.2 release.  As I make changes,
and I have a real list made here, I realize I don't know the method of
running diff to produce the patch files.  Realizing that you guys might
be busy with the new release, I know I might not get a quick answer here,
but I'd appreciate a few comments about what to do when I have a large
source tree, with loads of little changes from the original.

Thanks.