Date:      Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:37:16 -0400
From:      Jeff Blank <jb000003@mr-happy.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   8.0-BETA3/IPv6: route: bad keyword: cloning

Hi,

Upon booting an 8.0-BETA3 system with IPv6 enabled, I saw this in the
console boot output:

route: bad keyword: cloning
usage: route [-dnqtv] command [[modifiers] args]

This looks like it's from line 1062/1063 of /etc/network.subr
v1.195.2.4.

This system is not an IPv6 router, so do I particularly need
$ipv6_default_interface set in rc.conf?

Is there a situation where -cloning (still referenced in the man page)
is a valid option to route (in inet6 context at least)?  If no, should
I file a PR?  (I searched GNATS but didn't find anything matching
this.)

thanks,
Jeff