Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:11:51 -0800
From:      Michael Barrett <mike@daboyz.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   No Description In ports search

    Hi, so I recently went to look for a mp3 ripper/encoder program in the ports collection and I noticed something odd.  For some reason, whenever I do a make search of any sort, all the ports it lists have their Info: field set to ** No Description.

    Anyone have any idea why that is?  It doesn't seem to matter what I search for, or if I use keys or name to search, nothing has any info about it.  I know that it didn't have this behavior before, and it's really kind of bothersome.

    Thanks for any help you can give.