Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 22:58:37 -0600
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        developers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Rogue -stable commits

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 06:44:23PM +0000, Brian Somers wrote:
> The modssl port has been ``apache.conf'' and /usr/local/share/apache
> with a daemon called apache for some time - it's only recently been
> made similar to the rest.

I switched it back, along with a number of other gratuitous stupidities
between apache and apache+mod_ssl as part of a cleanup of the whole
apache mess.  Right now, in my private tree, with some code borrowed
from NetBSD, I have a single www/apache, with a bunch of www/mod_* ports.

As soon as I figure out how to most easily integrate the IPv6 stuff, I'll
put the whole lot up for review followed by a drive-by commit (ties
in to the Subject, phew :), with a certain amount of "collatoral damage".

The maintainers have had plenty of time to sort this out now and
nothing has happened.. I wish it would :(

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			ade@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve		http://www.FreeBSD.org/