Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 1994 09:40:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Alex R.N. Wetmore" <aw2t+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Journal (was Re: tar man page) (fwd)

Excerpts from internet.computing.freebsd-hackers: 22-Dec-94 Re: FreeBSD
Journal (was Re.. by "Jordan K. Hubbard"@time
> > How about "BSD Journal"?  There are those of us hopeless romantics who
> > hope that the two teams will forget the conflict that happened over
> > whats-her-name....
>
> Only after they give my grandmother her bicycle back.

Still, the majority of information about the one system covers the other
system two, so have one Journal would make a lot of sense.  And I think a
lot of people running one has interest in the other (I run NetBSD (becuase
it supports AFS) but I read the mailing lists for both products).

alex