Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 1999 15:26:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Vladimir N. Silyaev" <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Vladimir N. Silyaev" <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ANNOUNCE: VMware 1.1 for Linux on the FreeBSD

Hi

> This is great stuff, unfortunately VMware 1.1.1-330 isn't available
> anymore.
I'm sorry what is mean not available? At this time you can download it
from the VMware download sites (but you are need to know right URL,
and port really know it).

When you are obatined license, only mean major version number.
From VMware website:
	Product [VMware 1.1.x for Linux____________________]

> Any chance of you updating your port to work with 1.1.2-364?
Sure. But right now, I don't investegate the difference between these
versions.

And I think will be very helpful to do some testing of the existing
versions, because this driver doing some very unclean things with
virtual memory.

Vladimir N. Silyaev