Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 2003 18:28:56 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        des@ofug.org
Cc:        dgilbert@velocet.ca
Subject:   Re: [hackers] Re: Realtek

In message: <xzpof3sgxy4.fsf@flood.ping.uio.no>
            des@ofug.org (Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav) writes:
: Not to mention the fact that over the past year or so people have bee=
: repeatedly picking the dc driver apart and putting it back together
: with some bits missing, so for some cards it has gone from working
: perfectly, to getting the MAC address wrong but working fine after yo=
: manually set it, to plainly refusing to attach to the card.  My lapto=
: is now practically reduced to a doorstop since -STABLE doesn't have
: Cardbus support and -CURRENT refuses to attach to the NIC.

As far as I know, all the sizing and weirdness issues have been worked
out with dc.  Care to provide details on the card that isn't?
Alternatively, wanna swap me one of my working cards for it?

Warner