Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 03:15:21 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New 3.0 SNAPshot CDROM about ready for production..

The last 3.0 SNAP was on October 17th, so I'd say we're overdue for
another...

I also hesitate to give folks too much (if any) warning on the SNAP
CDs for -current since they invariably end up breaking -current for
days on end in their rush to get everything in for the CD, but if
someone has something they REALLY want to get in there then by all
means dive on it now, otherwise be content to have the SNAP go out
pretty much as the tree stands today, which isn't too bad or I
wouldn't be thinking of making a snap in the first place. :-)

					Jordan