Date:      Sat, 9 Jun 2001 13:43:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ian P. Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        jfm@blueyonder.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trouble getting cable connection working

	I don't dual boot with windows.  Sorry for the confusion.  I used a
windows boot disk to get a DOS prompt so I could run the diagnostic off of
the DOS driver disk.  What is very strange about this card is there is a
tgz file that is used to create Linux Drivers and there is a link to go to
to get updated drivers for FreeBSD.  This card must have worked on some
machine somewhere, but sadly enough it does not seem to work on mine with
FreeBSD.  At any rate, I went and purchased an Intel NIC from the BSD mall.
I think I can rest assurred that the Intel NIC will work fine.

Ian

In the last episode, John Murphy stated...