Date:      Mon, 06 Oct 2008 14:45:21 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: stupid xfce clock question

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 04:39:20 -0400, "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com> wrote:
> I work remotely with a company that is across the international date
> line from me and I can do the math in my head but want to know if it
> is possible to add a clock to my xfce panel that shows the time their
> (and keep the one that has my time on it)

If you are using XFCE4 then you are reaping all the benefits of the
freely available work of others.  This style of subject is offensive to
their efforts to provide a light-weight, beautiful, functional and fast
performing desktop environment in a multitude of UNIX platforms.

Please consider using a less confrontational style for posting questions
in the future.

Now, regarding the timezone question: You can use the `Orage Clock'.  It
is bundled with the current XFCE4 in the FreeBSD Ports, and its startup
options include one that sets the clock timezone.