Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2019 14:25:08 -0500
From:      Mark Saad <nonesuch@longcount.org>
To:        "Andrey V. Elsukov" <bu7cher@yandex.ru>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: CPU Isolation

All
  Thanks for the replies, I had experimented with the init script
method but ; I kept thinking that I was doing this wrong. I think that
adding a loader option to
isolate cpus from the scheduler would be useful; but I have no idea
how to get there.  My current plans are to setup init to use cpus 0-4
and to use 5-7 for my applications
and see how it goes. The other test I want to try is to run some
kernel threads on dedicated cores. Let me try to break stuff now.

--
mark saad | nonesuch@longcount.org