Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:21:51 +0930
From:      Andrew Reid <andrew.reid@plug.cx>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCMCIA Slimline CDROM drives

Hi,

Having recently aquired a Toshiba Portege 3110CT without a CDROM drive,
I'm now looking for a slimline PCMCIA CDROM Drive that I can use with
FreeBSD.

I refuse to pay the insane amount of money Toshiba want for the
"genuine" part. Is there a list of such devices supported by FreeBSD?

Your assistance is appreciated.

   - andrew

--
void signature () {