Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 1995 14:28:35 +0000 ()
From:      "Jeffrey D. Dean ROOT" <root@jd-unix.wpafb.af.mil>
To:        questions on FreeBSD <questions@FreeBSD.org>

OOOPS!
	I was doing to much dinking around with a new compiled
source from FreeBSD-current, and overwritten a few important files.
I now have everything working properly (to my knowlege) except
"/bin/ps" I recompiled it, and reinstalled it from source. Now, I am
getting the error:
	"ps: proc size mismatch (11160 total 592 chunks)"

	UHMMM, I'm clueless? Can anyone point me in the right direction
to correct my mistake?
		Jeff Dean
		Computer Technician Wright-Patterson AFB
		root@jd-unix.wpafb.af.mil