Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:36:52 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "David A. Bader" <dbader@eece.unm.edu>
To:        eischen@vigrid.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: POSIX threads

I'm familiar with LinuxThreads libc_r that uses BOTH SIGUSR1 and
SIGUSR2. I recently took code that used to work with FSU's
implementation of threads under FreeBSD; and instead recompiled with
the new FreeBSD 3.x threads; however, it crashes now when creating
threads.

The FSU threads (that used to work with FreeBSD 2.x no longer compile
under 3.x); so I'm not sure if there's another implementation I can
try.

Thanks,
-david

--
David A. Bader, Ph.D.                           Office: 505-277-6724
Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering     FAX:    505-277-1439