Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:20:10 -0400
From:      Mike Patterson <mpatters@alumni.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   broken link on freebsd website

Howdy,

I was looking for information on creating custom releases, so I found
my way to
http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/advanced.html#CUSTREL
and followed the link ("Please see the Release Engineering article")
which pointed to http://www.freebsd.org/articles/releng/article.html, and
got a 404.  I'm sure I can find the document on my own, but I thought you
should be made aware of this.  ;)

--
I don't speak for UW because I don't like them speaking for me.
An employer once said, "What if I train my people and they leave?"