Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 1996 15:47:25 +-100
From:      Craig Stratton <craigs@brandcomms.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FTP Problems

I cannot ftp any files larger than about 2K to my FreeBSD server from my =
workstation.

My pc is W95 with Tiny Term FTP, Chameleon FTP and Microsoft TCP.
I have tried all three and get the same results.

I am on a Token ring, going through a Novell 3.11 server on to thin =
ethernet, going through a Cisco 2514 Router on to a UTP hub where my BSD =
server resides. The only firewalling is done on the serial line in from =
the internet on the Cisco router.

This is our web server, and we cannot get any pages on to it !!!
Please help.
Regards, Craig.