Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:06:54 -0500
From:      Ben Pitzer <uncleben@mindspring.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        members@funy.org
Subject:   Re: NY Trip.

At 12:19 PM 12/21/99 -0800, Alfred Perlstein wrote:

>I'm visiting my homeland, Brooklyn NY during New Years.
>
>If anyone wants to hang out that'd be really cool, any chance we
>can gather the troops for a FUNY meeting?  I'm about to hop the
>plane so don't expect an immediate responce.
>
>-Alfred Perlstein - [bright@rush.net|alfred@freebsd.org]
>Wintelcom systems administrator and programmer
>   - http://www.wintelcom.net/ [bright@wintelcom.net]

>with "unsubscribe freebsd-chat" in the body of the message

FUNY?  Didn't know there was such an animal yet, but if y'all are
interested in semi-newbie tagalongs, I might be interested.  Let me know if
any date/time/place combination becomes available.

Regards,

Ben Pitzer
Support Analyst/Systems Administrator
Globix Corporation
139 Centre Street
New York, NY 10013
Tel:  212.625.6807
Personal Email:  uncleben@mindspring.com
Work Email:  bpitzer@globix.net

"I would rather be ashes than dust.  I would rather that my spark should
burn out in a brilliant blaze than be stifled by dry-rot.  I would rather
be a superb meteorite, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy,
permanent planet.  The proper function of man is to live, not to exist.  I
will not waste my days in trying to prolong them.  I shall use my time."

- Jack London