Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:58:24 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Handbook: Installation

Folks,

    At no time on <http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/install.html>; (or any
page linked to from this one) can I find a single reference as to exactly
where on the FTP server the floppy images are located.  I happen to have
a local mirror that I can do a "find . -name \*.flp -print" on (resulting
in a number of hits underneath FreeBSD/releases), but this would have
been a royal pain in the tuccus had I not had that ability.  I don't
remember how I got the floppy images the first time I installed FreeBSD
on one of our servers, but surely it doesn't have to be this painful.

    Anyway, the machine I'm going to be installing this on will be our
new anonymous ftp server, and I'd like to be an official mirror for
FreeBSD here in Belgium.  If you could point me towards the appropriate
people to contact to set that up (or the appropriate page in the Handbook
that discusses this), I would appreciate it.

    Thanks!

|o| Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>            Belgacom Skynet NV/SA |o|
|o| Systems Architect, News/mail/FTP Admin   Rue Col. Bourg, 124   |o|
|o| Phone/Fax: +32-2-706.11.11/12.49         B-1140 Brussels       |o|
|o| http://www.skynet.be                     Belgium               |o|
                The Sky is no longer the limit