Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2002 17:32:07 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?B?U/hyZW4gTmVpZ2FhcmQ=?= <neigaard@e-box.dk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Are my questions stupid, to hard or am I just unlucky

Just wondering, not trying to offend anyone. I have send this mail 2
times, and other questions as well, but I get no answers. I'm curious,
is it because I formulate it badly, or because nobody knows?

Here comes my question once more:

Does FreeBSD have something like heartbeat and mon, or something else
I can use for High Availability like it is described on
http://www.linux-ha.org/ ?

I have searched the ports for heartbeat and mon, but no results.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@e-box.dk