Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 13:11:24 +0200
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: en_US.ISO8859-1/ graphic files in localized docs

Hello,

It is now possible to directly use graphic files from
en_US.ISO8859-1/ directory in localized docs.

For example in the Handbook Makefile, an image entry will be similar to:

IMAGES = ../../../en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install/userconfig.scr

the image will be built in that directory and then installed in the
right localized place at installation time.

Note: it does not apply, for the moment, to images from the
cross-document image library (callouts/).

So now please use en_US.ISO8859-1 graphic files instead of "cvs add" :)

I did many tests, please contact me if you find a problem.

Marc