Date:      Thu, 3 Oct 2013 14:29:57 +0530
From:      "Ryan" <clickmediaseoservices@gmail.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   1st page in Google

=20

Hi,
     I Am Ryan, ( SEO Marketing Strategist )

=20

You want to get your website in front of as many people as possible. Our =
SEO
services give you long-lasting results that extend beyond a quick, =
temporary
boost in rankings. We=92ll help you achieve better rankings, increased
traffic, and more sales in the long run.

=20

Our SEO consultants will talk with you about your business goals. =
They=92ll
research your industry, your competition, and the keywords you want to
target. They=92ll provide you with regular, detailed updates on your =
website=92s
rankings and traffic. =20

=20

we have discounted offers $150 for 10-15 keywords

SEO with Mainstreethost includes:

=FC  Initial Website Consultation

=FC  Keyword Research

=FC  Meta Data Alterations

=FC  Front Page Content Consultation

=FC  Internal Text Link Modifications

=FC  Content Writing (additional charges may apply)

=FC  Setup and Implementation of Google Analytics / Google Webmaster =
Tools

=FC  Setup and Implementation of Bing Webmaster Tools

=FC  Ranking / Status Reports

We=92re working with small, medium-sized, and large businesses right =
now,
helping them improve their rankings and delivering them real, measurable
results.

=20

Let me know if you are interested and I=92ll present you with a proposal =
that
would not only improve sales of your company but also brand your =
products.

NOTE: Kindly let me know your phone number and best timing along with =
time
zone to give you a call to discuss more.

=20

Thanks & Regards
 Ryan
( SEO Marketing Strategist )