Date:      Fri, 17 Oct 1997 22:45:13 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Stephane Raimbault <stephane@cybersurf.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: daily, weekly, monthly

On Fri, Oct 17, 1997 at 01:25:31PM -0600, Stephane Raimbault wrote:
> Hello, I have been tinkering with FreeBSD for a while now and was wondering how important is it to run daily, weekly, monthly.  And also how would I go about setting up my system so that it does it automatically.

Could you please use some CR's to format your text so it fits
80 column displays ? Thanks ;-)

See /etc/crontab ... this is the main crontab file ...

--
Andreas Klemm                    powered by ,,symmetric multiprocessor FreeBSD''
andreas@klemm.gtn.com            - http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html