Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:46:29 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb+freebsd@zabbadoz.net>
Cc:        Christian Kratzer <ck@cksoft.de>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: future of all the jail patches [was: Re: jail statfs patch]

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

> Christian asks me to file a PR to better get this tracked and perhaps
> included in mainstream.
>
> I had seen lots of jail discussion here the last months but I think
> there had been few PR submission.
>
> What is the overall opinion on this - file PRs ?
>
> What about including (at least some) of the (other) jail patches in HEAD ?
>
> What about jail-ng ?
>

> [ Perhaps take this discussion to -current ? ]
>
> --
> Bjoern A. Zeeb				bzeeb at Zabbadoz dot NeT

Well, the first step to getting anything committed is to find an
interested committer.  In order for that committer to look at the patch,
it's naturally best to have a PR filed so that committer can look at it
easily.

So what you should do is:

1.  File the PR.
2.  Find an interested commmitter.

If 2 fails, ask core for commit privaledges so you can commit it yourself.
Just be quite sure your patch is good before you do that. :)

Mike "Silby" Silbersack