Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:13:32 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: maintainer for upcoming linux-fc6 ports

Quoting Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru> (from Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:25:43 +0300)=
:

> Hi!
>

> I'd like to public my intention according upcoming linux-fc6
> ports. All new ports initially will have /me as a maintainer.
> When linux_base-fc6 (note: not when compat.linux.osrelease=3D2.6.16
> becomes the default at -CURRENT) becomes the default linux port those
> infrostructure linux ports maintained by emulation@ ATM will get the
> list name as a maintainer.

This is hard to parse, but I think I got your intention.

> Is it a right thing to do? Any recommendations?

I don't object, but why? If you go this way, add a comment near the =20
maintainer line regarding this. And add a comment in pkg-descr (or =20
pkg-message?) that this port is for development purposes only ATM and =20
should not be used for daily work (or something like this).

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
There are more things in heaven and earth than any place else.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137