Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 08:43:06 +0100
From:      "D. Rock" <rock@cs.uni-sb.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How's 3.0-current as an NFS client?

I do some irregular "make release" to obtain some up to date installation
disks. Because my FreeBSD machine is low on disk space, the chroot environment
is located on an Solaris (2.)7 NFS server.
In the past months I was successful doing complete "make release"s with
this configuration (NFSv2/UDP) (I just did a minor kernel modification, so
that
chflags don't report EINVAL over NFS but just ignore it). But my latest
"make release" failed again (it seems to be deterministic, at least 3 times
it failed on this file):
<chrootdir>/usr/include/math.h doesn't get installed properly. At offset 4k
I just get the usual 0 bytes.

My latest successful build is from 21./22. Dec

My build machine is a -current machine with usually no older than 1 week.

Daniel