Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:56:43 +0000
From:      Tino Engel <elrap@web.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>, Frank Staals <frankstaals@gmx.net>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 6.2 with Xorg 7.3

--nextPart2127915.qZr3scrhK1

Unfortunately portsnap fetch has performed an upgrade to xorg-7.3_1 for=20
RELENG_6_2.
I do not trust this at all. I would bet doing a portupgrade would break xor=
g=20
more or less irreversibly. I have already gone through this trying to upgra=
de=20
to RELENG_7.
Is there a poosiblilty to revert the upgrade of the ports tree back to the=
=20
stable version?