Date:      Wed, 09 Feb 2000 11:12:50 PST
From:      "Manny Obrey" <manny8383@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp install

why do I get then foolowing message:

Warning:  Can't CD to `3.4-RELEASE' distribution on this FTP server.
You may need to visit a different server for the release you're trying to
fetch or go to the Options menu and to set the release name to explicitly
match what's available on ftp5.freebsd.org (or set to "none").  Would you
like to select another FTP server?

ftp5.freebsd.org appears to have to same dir structure as ftp.freebsd.org
and does indeed have the 3.4-RELEASE yet
when I try this on ftp.freebsd.org I dont get the error.

any help app.
manny