Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:34:05 +0200
From:      Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely7.cicely.de>
To:        Thomas Skibo <ThomasSkibo@sbcglobal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>, ticso@cicely.de
Subject:   Re: SMP support for ZEDBOARD

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 09:40:53AM -0700, Thomas Skibo wrote:

> My parallella hasn't shipped but I think I'll get it mid-May.

Backer or preorder?
I have a rather high 3k backer number.

> It will probably require tweaking their version of u-boot.  I'm looking
> into that.  But the Zedboard image with a few modified boot files should
> work.

Good to know that you get a parallella as well.
I still struggle a lot with all this Linux influence in u-boot.
I will never get those Linux thinking...
Things had been so much easier without u-boot on RM9200 and Warner
did a so clean, nice and understandable bootcode for it.