Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 07:53:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dennis Jun <dennisjun@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.2-RELEASE CDROM listing

Hi, I just downloaded 3.2-RELEASE and I want to burn
it on CDs, but I'm uncertain if what files should go
where, or if that even matters. Like, do I have to
put /ports on CD2 or CD3? and /packages is so big
that I can't fit it on one whole cd. If anyone has
the actual CDs from Walnut, can you e-mail me the a
directory listing of each CD? Or, if you have 3.1,
that would be cool as well. Thanx.