Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:48:26 +0100 (BST)
From:      Alex Dyas <alex@twowaytv.co.uk>
To:        Jon Loeliger <jdl@jdl.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: A Rock and Slow Place

Not sure about this.  I've been running recent ports of Mozilla for the last few
months (currently 0.9.2).  Not only does it render faster than any other browser
i've tried, it's also far more stable than netscape under BSD.  it does have a
large footprint yes, and in my oppinion it's crammed with stuff i really don't
want, but the browser itself is great.

alex..